I got quotes from several dealers.Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any.
Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. It came in a week ahead of promise date. Picked it up and was exactly what I wanted.
They spent some time going over the trailer with me to make sure everything was as ordered. It was. Couldn't be a happier customer. I would suggest that if you want to order a trailer you understand the options available and match them to your needs.
The same manufacturer can produce two very different quality trailers depending on how you configure it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Colony Cargo Trailer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "In Feb/2016 I purchased an Ashley bedroom set through 1stop. Delivery took about 4 weeks, but I knew it would take some time. When it arrived the delivery guy..."
- "I used this site to hire a man named R. B. we will call him in Cape Coral Florida for loading help. All of my items were damaged. I mean..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."