1.6K views
5.0

I got quotes from several dealers.Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any.

Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. It came in a week ahead of promise date. Picked it up and was exactly what I wanted.

They spent some time going over the trailer with me to make sure everything was as ordered. It was. Couldn't be a happier customer. I would suggest that if you want to order a trailer you understand the options available and match them to your needs.

The same manufacturer can produce two very different quality trailers depending on how you configure it.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Colony Cargo and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Colony Cargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Colony Cargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Colony Cargo?

Comments